I spent the morning working on this wall hanging again. Finished Anthurium 1 – adding the white and finishing the pistil:
Completed Anthurium 2 as well, then began work on the Epiphyllum. I’ve started to stitch in the darker grey with the mid-plum/pink colour; the lighter grey will be a soft pink, finishing with a slightly pink white.
There’s a second Epiphyllum that’s printed in pinks – the colour choices for that flower are straight forward.
Then, I want to get to the two large green leaves – they’ll be fairly easy to stitch and then it will feel like I’m close to home although those frangipani clusters will take quite a bit of time because they’re small and each stitch run will be short which means a lot of twisting and turning while I’m sewing.
However I’m beginning to see an end to this project – although not likely by the date I’ve set up for the last class meeting day in early March.